Tuesday, July 22, 2014
28 Weeks!
How far along? 28 weeks! Finally in the third trimester! :)
Size of Baby: Approx. 15-17 inches, or the size of an eggplant
Total weight gain/loss: +19 pounds
Gender: Girl!!
Maternity Clothes? yes! I am especially enjoying my maternity swimsuit! It is so dang hot outside and our pool is my favorite place to be!
Sleep? Definitely getting less comfortable and baby girl likes to move most when I am trying to fall asleep
Best Moment of the Week? Reyes was able to feel her move for 10 minutes straight one night! He was so excited and couldn't stop laughing at the weird movements she was making! Definitely a moment I will always remember!
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping on my stomach
Movement? Lots and lots! It's my favorite part of being pregnant!
Food Cravings? Nothing demanding, but I've really been enjoying watermelon and jolly ranchers.
Sick or Queasy? Nope!
Showing? Ohhh yes!
Belly button In or Out? In, but getting pretty shallow! I'm really hoping I don't get an outie!
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Looking Forward to? Our baby prep classes at the hospital! We just signed up today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment