Holy Cow! How has it been over two months since I have posted on here?
and already so much has happened!
Since November....
I crossed off one of my Bucket List items!
I went Skydiving!!!
Skydiving is one of the most exhilarating, thrilling, and most amazing experiences!
In 2013, I plan on crossing off a few more of my Bucket List items!
Reyes and I hope to run a marathon this summer and also spend New Year's in New York.
Since November....
I finally found out what was wrong with me health-wise.
I have a 3 inch cyst on my right ovary.
There wasn't anything I could do to make it go away besides surgery,
so since September I have just been waiting it out.
And now, almost 5 months later, I have finally stopped bleeding and the pain has mostly subsided!
Reyes and I hope and pray that means I am healing.
We have finally payed off all the hospital bills and this semester's tuition,
and plan to finally move out to our own place by the end of February or sooner!
Since November....
We celebrated a new nephew!
Noah Scott Holloway
Born on December 29th @ 3:29 am
7 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches
Being in the room with my twin sister, her husband, and my mom
as Noah came into the world was an amazing experience!
I am so proud of my sister and love this little boy so much!
Speaking of babies...
Attention Family!! Reyes and I would like to stake claim on these names for our children!
No, this is not an announcement! We are not pregnant!
No, this does not mean we are planning on becoming pregnant any time soon!
We simply have fallen in love with these names,
and with so many of our siblings getting pregnant lately,
we are just throwing it out there that no one should take these names. ;)
Since November....
Reyes and I got called by the stake to serve as
Primary Workers to the Spanish Branch.
We teach Singing Time, which means Reyes gets to learn the primary songs!
We are absolutely loving our new calling!!
Since November....
We celebrated the holidays with both families.
We also celebrated four years of being together!
And this month will be six months of marriage!
Reyes and I are loving life!
2012 was such an eventful and incredible year,
we are not sure how it could ever be topped!
But I have a great feeling about 2013!
Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment